1. Your limitations of what you can do to help improve the situation.
2. Your personal boundaries of what you can tolerate and offer others.
3. Your weaknesses so you can know where you will need the most help.
4. Your strengths so you grow in your self confidence.
5. Your mental, emotional, spiritual, social, physical, financial needs so you can remain nourished.
6. Your bad coping strategies so you can avoid doing the things that will deplete your strength.
7. Your support people so you are not carrying the burden alone.
8. Your community resources so you can maintain your self sufficiency.
9. Your healthy hopes and goals for the situation so you can keep aiming towards improvement.
10. Your worth and value because you are something amazing.